Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Below is a list of our current job openings. To apply for a position, click on the position title for the position that you are interested in. You will be redirected to a new web page that lists the responsibilities and requirements for the position. Please review the qualifications, and if you meet these requirements, proceed according to the directions. Please note that openings may be listed with your state career center that are not listed below. You should check their website and ours regularly to stay up to date on our current opportunities.
Brasfield & Gorrie is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Brasfield & Gorrie not to discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, against any employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, disabled veteran or other protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity and affirmative action in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Similarly, it is our policy and practice to make hiring decisions based solely upon legitimate non-discriminatory reasons. You can view our EEO Policy here
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.brasfieldgorrie.com
as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 205-328-4000. Thank you for your interest in Brasfield & Gorrie.Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Brasfield & Gorrie, a recognized leader in the construction industry, has an exciting opportunity available for an IT Systems Technician to join our Winter Park, Florida, office!
The IT Systems Technician role is to support internal employees both in the office and remotely through troubleshooting and general technology support.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Answer staff questions in person and via phone on all company supported applications
• Troubleshoot computer problems
• Determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.)
• Serve as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues
• Work one-on-one with staff on application projects
• Provide recommendations on company application purchases
• Document resolutions for future reference
• Perform hardware and software installations
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for carrying out daily processes and procedures of counter sales.
- Coordinates Product Sales and Equipment Rental transactions
- Ensures customer satisfaction by making sure the customer receives the correct tool or piece of equipment
- Understand the difference between the customer’s request and the customer’s actual need based on the job the customer is trying to accomplish
- Manage the logistics of accurate personnel, supply, and equipment delivery
- Set up fixed assets
- Create a positive point of sale environment for our “walk in” customers
- Balance the “cash drawer” and making daily deposits
- Load and unload customers’ orders
- Inspect equipment before it leaves and as it returns and communicate to customer the proper operation of the equipment, supply, or tool