Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Below is a list of our current job openings. To apply for a position, click on the position title for the position that you are interested in. You will be redirected to a new web page that lists the responsibilities and requirements for the position. Please review the qualifications, and if you meet these requirements, proceed according to the directions. Please note that openings may be listed with your state career center that are not listed below. You should check their website and ours regularly to stay up to date on our current opportunities.
Brasfield & Gorrie is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Brasfield & Gorrie not to discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, against any employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, disabled veteran or other protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity and affirmative action in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Similarly, it is our policy and practice to make hiring decisions based solely upon legitimate non-discriminatory reasons. You can view our EEO Policy here
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.brasfieldgorrie.com
as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 205-328-4000. Thank you for your interest in Brasfield & Gorrie.Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Brasfield & Gorrie has exciting opportunities for a Planner / Schedulers across the company. Responsibilities include the following:
• Leading the development of a detailed project schedule along with the project teams input
• Collecting progress, updating and reporting projects status
• Performing impact analysis for potential delays and changes
• Developing and maintaining "as built" construction schedules
• Working closely with the project management team in setting project goals and understanding the status of the project
• Understanding schedules to determine duration and logic issues
• Traveling may be necessary depending on the project needs and location
• Performing other duties as assigned
- Oversee, plan, and participate in crane/hoist erection and dismantle
- Oversee climbing and tie-in procedure for tower cranes
- Inspect cranes/hoists and equipment to diagnose malfunction or to consider jobsite worthiness
- Maintain cranes/hoists and equipment in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Diagnose and repair crane/hoist bodies and equipment enclosures, interiors, control panels, and related equipment
- Diagnose and repair electrical and electronic malfunctions
- Perform emergency repairs away from the shop to return the crane/hoist equipment to operation, or to assist in returning the crane/hoist or equipment to the shop for further repair
- Remove and replace major systems and individual components for repair or replacement
- Ability to flag cranes using proper hand and arm signals
- Perform skilled maintenance on systems and components such as computerized ignition, such as electrical components, and other systems using specialized diagnostic and repair tools and equipment
- Operate cranes/hoists and equipment to diagnose malfunction, verify operation, or to move it into or out of the shop area
- Clean and maintain cranes/hoists, vehicles, equipment, tools, and the general shop area
- Maintain all required records
- Perform annual inspections on fabrication and welding
- Perform load tests and drop tests on equipment as needed
- Perform or oversee loading and unloading crane/hoist equipment to maximize trailer space and eliminate unnecessary expense
Brasfield & Gorrie has exciting Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) opportunities in our Atlanta, Birmingham, Raleigh and Orlando offices.
The Virtual Design & Construction team works directly with project teams to assist the project’s delivery throughout design and construction utilizing Building Information Modeling. This team is responsible for planning, executing, and closing out of BIM deliverables at the project specific level.
- Manage BIM process on specific projects throughout preconstruction and construction
- Develop and execute Project Specific BIM plans
- Develop, manipulate, and maintain 3D models for specific projects for use during preconstruction and construction
- Analyze models provided by Architects and Design Engineers & adjust for internal use in Estimating and Construction Operations
- Participate in VDC Committee meetings & national conferences
- Utilize models to support Estimating
- Perform and Document Quantity take-off reports
- Generate 3D/4D Site logistics plans
- Create 4D visualizations to communicate Schedule and sequence of work
- Create/ Render Virtual mockups
- Create Presentation material/ visual aids
- Utilize models to support Construction Operations
- Manage coordination of work with subcontractors utilizing Navisworks
- Model “scope gaps” necessary for coordination of overhead MEP trades
- Run clash detection, document clashes, and track through Clash Report
- Maintain/Assist project team with COBie execution
- Work with Field Engineers and Subcontractors to establish Trimble layout points in model
- Provide regular QA/QC field walks to ensure field installations match coordinated models
- Record and Report project data for case studies