Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Below is a list of our current job openings. To apply for a position, click on the position title for the position that you are interested in. You will be redirected to a new web page that lists the responsibilities and requirements for the position. Please review the qualifications, and if you meet these requirements, proceed according to the directions. Please note that openings may be listed with your state career center that are not listed below. You should check their website and ours regularly to stay up to date on our current opportunities.
Brasfield & Gorrie is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Brasfield & Gorrie not to discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, against any employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, disabled veteran or other protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity and affirmative action in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Similarly, it is our policy and practice to make hiring decisions based solely upon legitimate non-discriminatory reasons. You can view our EEO Policy here
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.brasfieldgorrie.com
as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 205-328-4000. Thank you for your interest in Brasfield & Gorrie.Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Brasfield & Gorrie, a recognized leader in the construction industry, has an exciting opportunity available for a Safety Manager.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Implement the Construction Safety Management Program initiatives
- Monitor project activities with the review of the construction management team and design procedures, programs, and policies affecting construction safety on projects.
- Develop and implement safety measurements/metrics for tracking and reporting safety performance of the General Contractor self perform work and subcontractors.
- Assist in the development and acceptance of job hazard analysis (JHA), Site Safety work Plans, Public Hazard Analysis, and Environmental Management Plans.
- Engages in Site safety inspections, coordinating corrections with all contractors.
- Reviews and oversees procedures for the investigation of construction related incidents and accidents.
- Develop and implement Contractor Orientation procedures for a multi-lingual work site.
- Management level loss control reviews for all Workers Compensation and GL Claims and Safety Inspections Statistical information to develop and present technical reports.
- Facilitates all pre-bid/ post award contract meetings represent the loss control performance expectations.
- Provide general safety oversight and performance of both administrative and field safety management responsibilities.