Below is a list of our current job openings. To apply for a position, click on the position title for the position that you are interested in. You will be redirected to a new web page that lists the responsibilities and requirements for the position. Please review the qualifications, and if you meet these requirements, proceed according to the directions.Please note that openings may be listed with your state career center that are not listed below. You should check their website and ours regularly to stay up to date on our current opportunities.
Brasfield & Gorrie is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Brasfield & Gorrie not to discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, against any employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, disabled veteran or other protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity and affirmative action in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Similarly, it is our policy and practice to make hiring decisions based solely upon legitimate non-discriminatory reasons. You can view our EEO Policy here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.brasfieldgorrie.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 205-328-4000. Thank you for your interest in Brasfield & Gorrie.Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use this form to do another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
- Oversee, plan, and participate in crane/hoist erection and dismantle
- Oversee climbing and tie-in procedure for tower cranes
- Inspect cranes/hoists and equipment to diagnose malfunction or to determine jobsite worthiness
- Maintain cranes/hoists and equipment in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Diagnose and repair crane/hoist bodies and equipment enclosures, interiors, control panels, and related equipment
- Diagnose and repair electrical and electronic malfunctions
- Perform emergency repairs away from the shop to return the crane/hoist equipment to operation, or to assist in returning the crane/hoist or equipment to the shop for further repair
- Remove and replace major systems and individual components for repair or replacement
- Ability to flag cranes using proper hand and arm signals
- Perform skilled maintenance on systems and components such as computerized ignition, such as electrical components, and other systems using specialized diagnostic and repair tools and equipment
- Operate cranes/hoists and equipment to diagnose malfunction, verify operation, or to move it into or out of the shop area
- Clean and maintain cranes/hoists, vehicles, equipment, tools, and the general shop area
- Maintain all required records
- Perform annual inspections on fabrication and welding
- Perform load tests and drop tests on equipment as needed
- Perform or oversee loading and unloading crane/hoist equipment to maximize trailer space and eliminate unnecessary expense
- Maintain all required records
- Check accuracy and stability of the load
- Deliver products to customers
- Invoice and collect monies due
- Pick up company property
- Secure company assets
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Inspect vehicles and equipment to diagnose malfunction or to determine road worthiness or jobsite worthiness
- Check and ensure that vehicles and equipment are maintained in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, tools, and the general shop area
- Inspect tools and equipment to diagnose malfunction or to determine functional condition or jobsite worthiness
- Maintain tools and equipment in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Repair tools and equipment enclosures, interiors, dashboards, and related equipment
- Repair electrical and simple electronic malfunctions
- Perform emergency repairs away from the shop to return the equipment to operation, or to assist in returning the equipment to the shop for further repair
- Operate tools and equipment to diagnose malfunction, verify operation, or to move it into or out of the shop area
- Clean and maintain tools, equipment, and the general shop area
- Maintain all required records and yearly equipment inspection