Below is a list of our current job openings. To apply for a position, click on the position title for the position that you are interested in. You will be redirected to a new web page that lists the responsibilities and requirements for the position. Please review the qualifications, and if you meet these requirements, proceed according to the directions.Please note that openings may be listed with your state career center that are not listed below. You should check their website and ours regularly to stay up to date on our current opportunities.
Brasfield & Gorrie is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Brasfield & Gorrie not to discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, against any employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, disabled veteran or other protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity and affirmative action in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Similarly, it is our policy and practice to make hiring decisions based solely upon legitimate non-discriminatory reasons. You can view our EEO Policy here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.brasfieldgorrie.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 205-328-4000. Thank you for your interest in Brasfield & Gorrie.Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use this form to do another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
The primary function of the Administrative Assistant – Crane Operations is to provide administrative support to the Director of Crane Operations. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the below:
- Setup travel arrangements
- Prepare and approve expense reports
- Manage department and Director of Crane Operations’ calendars
- Prepare, update and manage reports for Crane Operations
- Maintain accurate tracking of all inspection reminders and equipment
- Schedule & organize department meetings and events
- Collect and review subcontracts, change orders and other legal documents
- Receive and enter signed subcontract into JD Edwards
- Responsible for retention of safety plans and programs for Crane Operations
- Perform weekly review of missing or expired documents and inform project team of the status of these documents
- Other duties as assigned